Thursday, October 06, 2005

Provocative bikini pictures ? ;)

Just a quick post on the subject mentioned above, since the picture of me in bikini has aroused so many interesting questions by my friends back home, which I find rather amusing.

"Oh wow, Grace, you're on bikini ?"
"Hey Grace, we are just looking at you bikini pictures! ;)"
"Oh hey, we are talking about you in bikini."
"Oh Grace, you're in 2-piece?"
"Grace I never thought you would wear bikini!"
"Oh Grace since when you become so open-minded? What has changed you? "
" Grace .........bikini ...Grace ....bikini ". Endless of it.

I find all these comments rather amusing and entertaining ;)

First - I'm not too conscious or too vain to show my not-so-sexy-nor-hot body in front of public. I always find my plain, uncurved, unwomenly and short frame size makes me look like a kid in bikini. I'm not fat. I tried to gain a little more weight so that I look more full and curved , despite all my local Hong Kong girl friends (in fact guy friends too) screaming for diet when they are even thinner than me :S For the name of the gourmet, it's too much price to pay ! There is even this middle-aged-lady working in administrative office of my apartment who keeps asking me how to I keep myself so fit, so thin and such perfect body . I always wind her up a little and tell her that I eat a lot to stay this fit! I like to joke around with her, I feel flattered when I see how her wondering eyes keep looking at my body and asking me the same question everytime she sees me, without fail.

Second - I always tell my friends that I got myself UNLEASHED in Hong Kong. It's true though. Being in Islamic country, we were brought up with all the decency we need by trying not to expose too much of our body in respect of the Muslims. And because I always get unwanted stares if I were on little-less-than-normal-standard clothing ( oh it's HOT, for god's sake! We have beautiful sunshine all the time. ), I always try to avoid. So I would get even more unwanted stares and whistles if I were on bikini on the beach - not becuase I'm sexy, because I have too little piece of clothes on ! Oh well, it would be different context if you were a 'Gui Po' * Caucasian women * because you are expected to be. But this doesn't apply on a Malaysian. Back to the subject, I am more than happy and feel so at ease to have bikini on at the beaches in Hong Kong because everyone else does. And I don't get curious stares because there are too many others to feed ice-cream for their eyes :)
The phenomenon of seeing someone wearing 1-piece swimwear to the beach is just as same as to seeing someone wearing 2-piece and busy doing several laps, back and forth in the swimming pool.

I love being on bikini at the beach, even though I might have got fat and all wrinkles when I turned old, I will still put on the that little 2-pieces when I'm on the beach, because that's what they are made for, and because I couldn't care more ;) I'm glad I amused you much on my bikini pictures :)

5 Comments:

Blogger 慧慧妈咪 said...

well, gal, i am not suprise u in ur bikini!hihi!well, not in malaysia ma, then can do all the thing we always crazy for lo. anyway, just realise u in relatioship again, happy for u gal. well...mind story kinda long now....next time tell u la...hai.take care

7:43 AM  
Blogger YoursLovely said...

Thanks for dropping by gal! Yeah it's a good feel of not being conformed by anything but to be true self. I have not changed, I just got unleashed :) ! Am in relationship right now, you'll read more about him in future post *wink*

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am visiting for the first time! nice blog!
and i havent seen you for a while already! we have to meet soon cos you are leaving hk very soon :(

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi grace, can i have your email please?
I need information about your country (malaysia) if you don't mind..:) drop me a message in ully_anita@yahoo.com

Thankss!!

http://ully-anita.blogspot.com

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Grace!

Greeting from Vilnius, if you still remeber that mat-salleh trainee in UM that time! :).

I saw your nice pics from Honk Kong - Victoria peak panorama is amazing.. would love to visit HK oneday myself as well.

Hope you are doing fine - take care, and keep in touch!

Robertas

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home